Wednesday 9 November 2011

Marks & Spencer Chocolate Cornflakes Mini Bites

Got a tub of this Marks & Spencer Chocolate Cornflake Mini Bites from my brother who has took all the trouble to carry it from Hong Kong. This tub had travelled from Tsim Sha Tsui --> Mongkok --> Sham Shui Poh --> Central --> Kuala Lumpur. Once you put a piece into your mouth, it will definitely be your Love at First Bite. The extremely chocolatey coated corflakes instantly melt in your mouth, and yet they are crunchy when it is bitten. I can say the texture is just a perfect combination of soft and crunchy! I had never imagined that the usual dull and tasteless cornflake can be transformed into such an exciting and enjoyable snack! Within a day, I had finished the whole tub and I now live to regret it cause I couldn't find them in KL! I can't wait for my next trip to Hong Kong, and I will make sure I get myself a few tubs of these.

No comments:

Post a Comment